BBBC 09- day 2: My Perfect SL day

Describe what your perfect Second Life day would be like.

My perfect Second Life day … is every day.

You ask, “Why/How is that so, Elora?”

{Clears throat and prepares to explain} I find something perfectly wonderful to appreciate every day in and out of SL. I couldn’t narrow it down to a certain set of events. In short, I play The Glad Game … all the time.

Do you know The Glad Game? Good, cookie for you, skip this next paragraph.

The Glad Game comprises being optimistic and finding something to be glad about in every instance/situation. Well, that didn’t take a paragraph. Mmmm ummm that’s all there is to it. :-D I’m glad it didn’t take too long to explain.

I learned of The Glad Game when I saw the Disney production of “Pollyanna”. It must have been the perfect time for me to see this movie. [under the age of 6] It was a pivotal moment in my life. I became Pollyanna from that moment on, it was like: “poof” … you’re Pollyanna! I could have been that way before I saw the movie … but I believe that was when I became cognizant and had an epiphany of sorts. “Hey that’s me, up there in that movie!”

Yikes,I have discovered the only thing that kills The Glad Game and it comes from the word Glad … [drum roll please]

LAG!!! [don’t ask me where the “d” went, SL ate it]

So, I suppose ... my perfect day in Second Life is Lag FREE! Isn’t everyone’s???

P.S. I start my day to this song. :-D


2 comments:

Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

I love that damn song :D ! It's such a nice surprise when it comes up on my Ipod in the morning!

Elora Henig June 16, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

:-D Laleeta, It's my favorite. Merrick groans when the alarm sounds. He's such a grouch before morning coffee.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Extremely shy in large social settings but love to make friends, to explore and go on adventures, wicked sense of humor (once I feel comfortable), and a bit of a social-chameleon (so I've been told)