Taking the plunge: BBBC 09 & First Post

Oh man, the water is cold. [*Shivers and has goosebumps all over while typing this*] My first EVER blog entry AND taking up The Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2009, created and organized by Alicia Chenaux.
[*big smile*] Thank you Ali.

I accepted this challenge for a number of reasons, but the main one is ... I need to be challenged. I thrive on challenges and tests ... I may be quiet and reserved, on all outward appearances, but inside is an aggressive competitive spirit. Writing and posting my thoughts for others to read, if anyone will read besides Merrick, frightens me. English classes and writing formal papers.... ugh I hate them. My brain never works out logical clear concise thoughts. My brain is a multi-tasker that jumps all over the place. See...see I've lost where I was going with this. [groans] It's going to be a long bumpy challenge. I might have a photo collage with little quips as my posts. I have no idea what I'm doing.

So this is how it works. Alicia's challenge is to update your blog at least once a day for a week. She even gives a subject or question to answer in your blog.
Today's topic is: How long have you been a blogger? How has it enriched your life?

I started blogging today, June 14th!!!

Ummm ... we will have to wait and see how it will enrich my life. Come, explore with me.


~ Photo taken at: Miriel
FYI-Miriel disappears from SL June 20th, so hurry.

7 comments:

Emerald Wynn June 14, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

YAY!!!!!!!! <3

Alicia Chenaux June 14, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

ELORA!!!! I'm so so so happy you're blogging and doing the challenge toooooo!!!!

Eliza Wrigglesworth June 14, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

Welcome to the blogging community! Your fist post was much better than mine was...hehee.

Shawn June 14, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

HOORAY!! I got a shout-out on the newest blog-on-the-block of an AWESOMELY HAWT SL CHICK!! W007!

LOL ... welcome to blogging, baby. I'm sure you're gonna do great! At least more interesting than mine =D (& purdier, too!)

Love ya!

Elora Henig June 14, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Emerald: <3Thanks, I'm terrified.<3

Alicia: Thanks, You are the first blogger I ever read and you make it look fun. :-D

Eliza: Thank you, that means a lot to me.

Merrick :-P you're too close to make an unbiased opinion. Yet, I still value your thoughts. Love you too (they're a great band)

Heather June 14, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Welcome Elora :) I like your blog theme...

Sunflower June 17, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

OMG ELORA!!!! YAY!!! \o/

So so so so so happy to see you blogging! *hugs*

You'll do great. I loved your first post :)

-Quaintly

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Extremely shy in large social settings but love to make friends, to explore and go on adventures, wicked sense of humor (once I feel comfortable), and a bit of a social-chameleon (so I've been told)