365days: 10 of 365

Sooooooo [inhales slowly and exhales with a sigh] some of my former self portraits have me as a tiny little piece of the photo, barely visible. A "Where is Waldo" Elora?
Aren't there times when you feel "little" within the total picture of life?


No, I'm not feeling "Emo". I'm more of an Ernie type of gal. [hee hee hee] Okay....ok, so that's obscure for someone who doesn't know me. I'm quirky that way. 

My perspective is always changing. My goal is to have a perspective that's IN perspective.
[no... i'm not in an altered state, lol] 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Extremely shy in large social settings but love to make friends, to explore and go on adventures, wicked sense of humor (once I feel comfortable), and a bit of a social-chameleon (so I've been told)