365days: 11 of 365 Pictoral Reminiscence

"Her mind seemed wholly taken up with reminiscences of past gaiety" (Charlotte Brontë).



Krissy posted some photos from her archives. It's an excellent idea worth copying. The next few entries will be a look back, starting with this lovely photo.  This is my avatar, first day in SL. [state the obvious... jeez]  I was very proud of the skin I manipulated and all the details I put into her... then I was booted out... crashed... confused and unsure of myself. I thought I did something wrong.  When I could NOT log back into SL I was certain I messed up. I was so naive.  Lucky for me, I knew someone in SL. Merrick helped me get back in and introduced me to people who could change my look. [de-NOOB] 
This is the result. I loved the red hair and new skin. The photo was taken at "The Lost Gardens of Apollo". I was 9 days old.


Look at that Facelight!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Extremely shy in large social settings but love to make friends, to explore and go on adventures, wicked sense of humor (once I feel comfortable), and a bit of a social-chameleon (so I've been told)